• CA License #

    957376

  • GM

    Green Dealer Program

  • Agent Login

    Sales Portal

  • CA License #

    957376

  • GM

    Green Dealer Program

  • Agent Login

    Sales Portal

Advanced Energy-Efficient Lighting

Take the step today for your business, small or large

CONTACT US

High Quality Products for All Solutions

From Small To Large Companies Our products Are Sure To Save You Money

READ MORE

WELCOME TO GOING GREEN NRG

With the constantly expanding market for energy-efficient lighting equipment it is clear that businesses embracing better energy efforts unquestionably makes sense. Coupled with utility companies offering generous rebates for lighting retrofits and redesigns, the switch to efficient energy is beneficial from both a business and social stance.

Going Green NRG offers all the necessities for rebate and savings analysts, introducing premier energy-efficient lighting equipment and seeking retrofits wherever possible. Recognizing that lighting accounts for approximately 20% to 30% of the total energy consumed by most businesses and simple, but profound, changes can help cut those costs by 30% to 60%. Going Green NRG is excited to help your business explore all the best options for more efficient and cost effective lighting!

Rebates

Find out what rebates and incentives are you in your area go to our Rebates page to get save even more!

SOLUTIONS

Warehouse and Manufacturing

Fully lighting a warehouse at all times is one of the least-efficient ways of operating the facility

Automotive

Alternative energy is often referenced as: any energy source that is an alternative to fossil fuel.

Lighting Controls

Going Green NRG uses LSI Controls which offers a wide range of advanced wireless solutions for outdo

Petroleum

Effectively upgrading the lighting at petroleum stations has greatly reduced the overhead costs of r

Our Work

Acura of Serramonte
MORE
Harbor Chevy
MORE
Carson Honda
MORE
Puente Hills Chevrolet
MORE
Sonic Volvo of Las Vegas
MORE
Tuttle Click
MORE
Cadillac Las Vegas
MORE
Glenn E Thomas Dodge
MORE
Mobile Crenshaw
MORE

“Giving the best possible products, at the best possible prices”

What Others Say

Kevin Hensley

Divisional Procurement Manager

When it comes to LED lighting, as a Public Group with many facilities, it is imperative we are doing business with a long standing, reputable company. LSI has decades of experience. You get many phone calls a day from companies with long warranties, but they have only been in business a few years. Sonic view's an LED upgrade as an investment. The facilities savings are great, and viewed over time. The energy savings, however, is visible immediately! You see the difference on your first energy bill. Partnering with Going Green NRG and LSI has made an energy retrofit seamless and one stop turnkey program. Going Green NRG performs the initial audit, calculates the rebates and completes the installation. They truly provide a turnkey package.
Matt Oberly

General Manager - Puente Hills Chevrolet

Going Green NRG completed a LED lighting retrofit at my facility. Using the incentive package that they recommended I did not have to come up with any money upfront. Going Green NRG handled all of the heavy lifting, from the paperwork and financing to the install they made the process painless for me. My ROI was better than I imagined, I have no more lighting maintenance expenses and best of all my facility looks amazing. I would absolutely use them again.
© 2017 Going Green NRG. All Rights Reserved.